The not stop life of the Bigelow's....

Monday, April 9, 2012

2012

I haven't written in a long time. Well there is a reason behind it. Much has happened. We have two additions to our family. Evelyn Colleen was born November 25,2011. She weighed 8lbs 8oz and 20 1/4 inches long. We also, just a few weeks ago found out we have a son. His name is Forrest, hopefully we'll be changing that here soon. He doesn't like his name, mainly because he was named after his alleged father, long story, sad story. He was born November 17, 2000. Yeah, I have new born baby and also find out I have an 11 year old son. Trust me, I'm over whelmed. But you know God is in control, He's already walked my life, He knows what I can handle and can't handle. Although I feel as if my walls are caving in and the room is getting smaller by the minute. God always rescues me when I call His name. ALWAYS! I just need to reach out and ask, and ask and ask, and ask. I don't have any pictures of Forrest but here are some of Evie Bug :)
Talking to Uncle Henny at Christmas time. Only a month old

Taking a bath at grandma's. 1 month
Watching momma bake Christmas goodies at Grandma's. 1 month
3 month pictures that aunty sissy took :)


She's my serious girl :)


I know that blurb was very short but to the point. I guess you can say there's been a lot going on in the Bigelow house hold, but God knows best. This whole situation with our son is definitely stretching our limits. The only thing that has kept me from depression right now is Jesus Christ and my daughter. I know that sounds so odd to say, because I am not one to 'get depressed'. But this has been a spiritual battle. Really it has. Chris has had to face his past. This time when this boy was conceived was the WORST time in Chris's life. And now he has to not only face it but put it to bed. Which has been a very good thing but also the hardest. It's amazing how God works. He answers your prayers in the oddest ways. But all things work together for good. If we TRUST. That is one thing I have been struggling with. TRUST. God I TRUST YOU. The devotion 'Jesus calling', which I highly recommend, has been such a blessing. It talks about trusting and coming into Jesus's presence. Keeping our FOCUS ON HIM and not our problems. But laying at His feet and walking away.

1 comment:

Nicole B. said...

You're so good at putting on a "happy face"...I wish I knew a way to help you carry this load, but I'm not sure you know how to share it. It comforts me to know that you are putting your trust in the Lord. I've been there for some of your darkest days, and I'm here now. You (we) are blessed with one of the biggest, most wonderfully supportive families, and in the past couple of weeks, it's hard not to see the arms that have been opened up for you, Chris, and Forrest. You don't have to walk this road alone...I love you little sis.