The not stop life of the Bigelow's....

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Life, Love, Happiness

The more I am being committed to God, the more I see His perfect timing of everything. It's so amazing to see how important my job as a wife really is. Not only do I need to take care of home, obviously, but be in constant prayer for everything. Lately there has been so many blessings taking place and I believe it's all because of my relationship with Jesus flourishing and growing! In these past two months Chris and I have grown so incredibly close to each other, in a way I can't even begin to describe. Chris and I have completely broken ourselves in humility toward each other and to Christ. To be painfully honest and come together in love and friendship. I see troubled marriages around me and it hurts. Couples getting married for the wrong reasons, years and years of thinking someone else is the bad guy when in reality it's you the whole time, or couples who can't put down themselves to truly figure a way to communicate. It's hurtful to me, because no one should give up. I feel like a little high school girl sometimes with the way I feel towards my marriage. It sounds so silly but our infatuation has turned into LOVE, true love. Deep down intimate committed love for each other. I love you, Chris Bigelow, now and forever!

2 comments:

Nicole B. said...

Good one Weesie...good one.

Suzi said...

Good job. You've discovered that life isn't about what you get, but what you give.... Especially in marriage. God's love embrace you both...