The not stop life of the Bigelow's....

Sunday, September 20, 2009

New hair!

Since I was about 16 years old I have had LONG hair. Here are a couple pictures of my hair before (through the years).
"Don't mind the weird photo"






I am standing on the left, in white. Notice how long my hair is!! This picture was taken, I think 2 years ago.





You can't really see it but my pony tail is LONG!


NEW HAIR!!!!

I love my new hair. In this picture I haven't styled it, you can't see all my cool razor layers :)

But I HAVE NO MORE HEADACHES! :)

3 comments:

Nicole B. said...

It's so cute weesie...I love it...even when it's not "syled"

Ashley said...

CUUUUUUUTE HAIR!! you've always had beautiful hair though, so either way i still love it!! BTW i love that you have a post dedicated to your neice and nephew, it makes me feel better about having an album (facebook) dedicated to my neice!! haha :)

Suzi said...

I notice that you've left poor Trigger off of the Bigelow family intoduction. :/
Poor Trigger, he's always the one chained up....