So I'm here at work. It's slow and I have too much fluttering in my mind. I keep reading every morning in the paper about the economy, the bailouts and people tring to save the planet. You know, some people are scared about the economy and everything that's going on, I'm really not. Maybe I'm being too passive, but I know that God is in control. I was talking with my Mom the other day and she remembers when she was in her early 20s, waiting in line for gas. I guess we have to be thankful that we are not in that position. We as citizens of this great nation are so forgetful of how good we have it. Yah know?! I know I forget and need to be reminded..ALOT! It seems that we as people get to focused on trying to be heros with 'hybrids' or going to all ends to becoming 'in' with our save the planet attire and cool eco friendly 'everything in our house'. Why are people so caught up in trying to be a martyr? Is life all about how cool we are? And here's another one, we as hard working middle class american's just might have to shell out more money because a few CEOs might have to loose their two other vacation homes in the Bahama's. Man oh man, what is this world coming too. And now we have a 'president elect' who doesn't believe in Jesus Christ or saying the pledge of allegiance TO THE NATION HE IS PRESIDENT OF! Oh boy, life will get really interesting here real soon. I am sure glad Jesus Christ is my savior.
Ok, done with all that stuff. New stuff about the Bigelow's. Well I have officially finished my Thank you's from the wedding about a week ago. But I can't send them because my lovely husband wants to read every single one! And he keeps saying he will! I think I'll just send them :) So I have now to work on Christmas...arrgg. Like my hand needs to write more cards! I think I'll cheat and just take a family photo ;) We put up our Christmas lights last week on the house. We are the only house with lights on Labiske Lane! hahaha! Next we have to get a tree. Hopefully we'll go get one tommorrow for my birthday! Chris's boat schedule is 4 on 4 off. So this last set of days he worked thurs through sunday. Saturday and Sunday he was set loose and ran the boat by himself. He is done with training! He's now the captain!! I'm so proud of him, he deserves it. He has worked so hard to get this position and put up with alot of crap. I love my husband. So that's whats new with the Bigelow's. We are doing well, hopefully next blog I'll get family photo's up. You guys can see our cute doggie. She's almost a year old and the sweetest little dog. But anyways, I should go clean something...later dudes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEESIE!! ALL THE FUN BIRHDAYS ARE OVER NOW...22...BORING!
Post a Comment